SCHAUENBURG MAB offers very compact systems combining different treatment processes in six sizes, between 100 and 500 m³/h.
The equipment is designed as a container system, making it easy to transport and to adapt to different conditions.
Features of MAB compact plants
- Container concept means high mobility at low transport cost
- Simple setup and dismantling, operation and maintenance
- High-quality materials such as LINATEX® natural rubber minimize standstill and spare parts costs
- Two cyclone stages ensure optimised cut points, especially in soil with a large proportion of fines
- There are cyclones of various diameters available for the second cyclone stage to be able to adapt to the actual ground conditions
- Special cyclones with vacuum-controlled MAB underflow pockets ensure minimal water content in the separated solids
- Large screens support optimal dewatering of solids
- Capacity can easily be increased by linking plants
- An optional Finest Separation Kit increases of the dewatering area and improves separation of finest soils