Data privacy statement
This website is provided by Schauenburg MAB (hereinafter referred to as “the Service Provider”). Further information about us can be found by clicking on “Contact” in the menu.
The Service Provider takes data protection seriously. All legal regulations are observed when collecting your data. For comprehensive information on these, please visit www.datenschutz.de.
1. Whenever a user accesses a page of the website or calls up a file, data about this activity are saved in a log file, purely for internal system-related and statistical purposes.
In particular, the following set of data is saved whenever a file is called up:
• Name of the file called up
• Date and time the file was called
• Amount of data transferred
• Report on whether or not the file was called up successfully
• Description of the type of web browser used
• Domain requesting the file
These sets of data cannot be matched with individuals. These raw statistical data are not deleted.
2. The information provided by users in the context of a registration or application or when sending data, either by email or via a contact form, is used solely for the purpose of enabling the Service Provider to carry out its functions in a legitimate manner. Addresses will not be sold to third parties.
3. The employees of the Service Provider are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality in respect of personal data. Such data will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary in order for the Service Provider to carry out its functions in a legitimate manner (in the interests of the user or at the user’s request). Such third parties will also, by means of agreements with the Service Provider, be placed under an obligation to observe the requirements of data protection.
4. The Service Provider points out that during the electronic submission of applications (see 2 above), data being transferred can potentially be viewed by third parties. Furthermore, communication via email entails the risk that the information sent may, while in being transferred, be viewed, altered fraudulently or deleted.
5. If you leave this website – by clicking on hyperlinks, for example – and access external sites, the Service Provider bears no legal responsibility in respect of such sites or their content. Please view the data privacy statements of such sites for comparison purposes.
6. We take care to ensure adherence to the data protection regulations in all areas of our website. Should you have any questions, you can contact us directly. For contact details, please view our contact page.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).