Based on experience gained over more than 35 years, SCHAUENBURG MAB develops and produces complete slurry treatment solutions as part of tunneling projects.
Individual process solutions
- SCHAUENBURG has developed a wide range of cyclones to meet the demands of the most varied ground conditions. There are cyclones of various diameters available for the first and second cyclone stages to be able to adapt to the actual ground conditions
- Two cyclone stages ensure an optimised cut point, especially in soil with a large proportion of fines
- Special cyclones with vacuum-controlled MAB underflow pockets ensure minimal water content in the separated solids
Complete system solutions
- Tailor-made systems to meet the specific needs, including bentonite mixing plants, conveyor belts, storage tanks, transfer pumps, centrifuges or chamber filter presses
- SCHAUENBURG MAB equipment is known for its durability.
- The components are designed in compliance with high quality standards and built to last a long time.
- The high-quality design reduces the maintenance required and minimizes downtime.
- Some SCHAUENBURG MAB systems have been in operation for over 17 years.
Simple operation and monitoring
- A central Master Control System and an optional laboratory make the system easy to control and monitor.
- Modules with screening and cyclone technology are combined to create a system tailored to specific needs
- Standardised modules simplify transport, operation and expansion.